What is included with the ILA19 ticket?
● Attend the three-day event from October 31st to November 2nd 2019 with access to all talks.
● Simultaneous translation in three languages: Spanish, English, and Portuguese in all Keynote talks.
● Attend the community talks.
● Coffee-breaks (breaks) with coffee and snacks, at different times according to the official schedule of the ILA'19 (the schedule will be available near the date of completion of the even). Lunch is not included.
● Welcome kit including event material and merchandise
● Certificate of Participation. All the participants, speakers and presenters will receive a Certificate of Participation in Interaction Latin America 2019. The digital certificate will be available after the closing event.
* The cost of accommodation, transportation, and food are the responsibility of the attendee.
* Workshops are not included in the cost of the registration.