- Uniting Latam to become a design powerhouse
- How to work as a team towards the same goal
- Helping each other as neighboring countries
- Aligning social ecosystems
- Intersection of knowledge
- Technological convergence
- Continental accessibility and ethics
- Bring digital services to remote and rural areas
- Evolution of design in Latam
- Embedding research in the entire processes
- Connecting innovation to every aspect of design
- Multi-language & multicultural workplaces
- Adaptive evolution of business in Latam
- Unifying and promoting Digital literacy
Levels of reflexion
- Innovation: How are innovating disciplines changing to meet the new needs of the market?
- Trends: What factors shaping our technological environment are directly influencing the design of interaction, the relationship between people and society?
- Methodologies: What mechanisms we are using to recognize and understand users, businesses, and companies to offer valuable experiences?
- Tools: What free and paid services, programs and utilities can be used and exploited when creating user experiences?
- Success Stories: How do you show the processes and results of the user experience with validated data?
- Experimentation: How are you innovating and experimenting? What has worked? What has not? Do you have something to teach the rest of the community?
How are we curating submissions?
Your proposals are peer reviewed by members from the IxDA community - our selection committee and invited judges. We are reviewing based on quality, the speaker’s experience, and how well it aligns with the conference themes and other presentations.
Diversity and Accessibility
We want ILA 19 to truly represent the diversity and the multiple facets of interaction design. Each voice is important. If you’d need support for translation, coaching, have any doubts or questions, or if we’ve missed something important, please reach out.